Nominations run until 12 June
The Landscape Insitute is looking for a new Honorary Treasurer, following the decision of Penny Beckett to step down from the role after three years.
The appointee will also become a member of the Landscape Institute Board of Trustees.
The eligibility requirements as set out in the Institutes By-Laws state that candidates should meet either:
– Corporate Member of the Institute (ie CMLI, FLI) and
– Served as a Council Member or a Trustee or on a Standing Committee for at least one year in the preceding ten years, and
– Nominated by 3 Corporate Members.
– Corporate Member of the Institute (ie CMLI, FLI) for at least 5 years and
– Nominated by 25 Corporate Members of the Institute.
If there are several nominations, an election will be held.
Full details are available on a special nominations website.