The LI has 12 branches, with 9 in England and 1 in each of the devolved nations of Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
The branches provide membership services, events and support to LI members at a regional or country level. The membership services cover professional development events, talks and seminars, workshops covering LI’s Chartership route (‘Pathway to Chartership’) and numerous social events.
LI branch involvement in policy
LI branches represent the LI on consultation responses to policy issues and promote the profession to a range of audiences including other professionals.
Each branch has a representative on the LI’s Advisory Council, and works to support the delivery of the Corporate Plan
LI Branches in the devolved nations
Branches in England
- East of England (Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex)
- East Midlands (Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Rutland)
- London (Greater London)
- Midlands (Staffordshire, Shropshire, West Midlands, Hereford, Worcester, Warwickshire
- North East (Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, Durham, Cleveland)
- North West (Cumbria, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire)
- South East (Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Kent, West Sussex, East Sussex, Isle of Wight)
- South West (Gloucestershire, Avon, Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall)
- Yorkshire and Humber (North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Humberside, South Yorkshire)