The Landscape Institute aims to provide all the guidance and advice you need while involved with the Pathway to Chartership – as a candidate, mentor, supervisor or examiner. The resources offered are reviewed on a regular basis, so if there is something you would like to see, contact email@example.com.
Online user guides
The syllabus is organised into six elements, each focusing on a different aspect of practice and professional knowledge. Each element contains a set of learning objectives, which are more focused. These in turn have a series of statements describing the evidence you will need to demonstrate.
A list of suggested syllabus resources has been collated as a starting point for your studies. If you find other general resources which should be included please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other LI resources
- Our Technical committee and team produce lots of guidance notes and resources on technical and professional matters, including BIM, GLVIA and JCLI.
- Our Policy committee and team provides information on our current policy themes and focuses.
- Landscape Consultant’s Appointment guidance and documents (you must be logged in using your MyLI details to view this content).
- LI webinar series
- Pathway to Chartership webinar series
- LI Campus has an ever-growing library of catch-up videos from CPD days and webinars (free for LI members using MyLI login)
- Look out for relevant LI and Branch webinars and CPD events (most are free to LI members).
Pathway to chartership documents
The following documents and resources will help you go through each stage of the Pathway process.
Finding a mentor
Recording candidate development
- Sample development pack 1 (Horace Simenon)
- Sample development pack 2 (Miriam Duck)
- Sample development log
Chief Examiners’ feedback
Taking the exam