The Landscape Institute aims to provide all the guidance and advice you need while involved with the Pathway to Chartership – as a candidate, mentor, supervisor or examiner. The resources offered are reviewed on a regular basis, so if there is something you would like to see, contact email@example.com.
Online user guides
The syllabus is organised into six elements, each focusing on a different aspect of practice and professional knowledge. Each element contains a set of learning objectives, which are more focused. These in turn have a series of statements describing the evidence you will need to demonstrate.
A list of suggested syllabus resources has been collated as a starting point for your studies. If you find other general resources which should be included please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other LI resources
- Our Technical committee and team produce lots of guidance notes and resources on technical and professional matters, including BIM, GLVIA and JCLI.
- Our Policy committee and team provides information on our current policy themes and focuses.
- Landscape Consultant’s Appointment guidance and documents (you must be logged in using your MyLI details to view this content).
- LI webinar series
- Pathway to Chartership webinar series
Pathway to chartership documents
The following documents and resources will help you go through each stage of the Pathway process.
Finding a mentor
Recording candidate development
- Sample development pack 1 (Horace Simenon)
- Sample development pack 2 (Miriam Duck)
- Sample development log
Chief Examiners’ feedback
- November 2019
- November 2017
- May 2017
- November 2016
- May 2016
- November 2015
- May 2015
- November 2014
- May 2014
Taking the exam