Ways to pay your LI Registered Practice membership
You can pay your LI membership in several ways:
- Credit / Debit card
- BACS (invoice)
Paying by credit/debit card or BACS
Note: You’ll need to be an authorised user of your practice’s online account to do this.
You can download invoices to pay by BACS, or pay online by credit/debit card via our secure payment process on My LI Dashboard.
- Log in to your LI Dashboard
- If you see a red notification alert when you log in, open it and follow the link to your Practice invoice
- Click the ‘Pay’ button and follow the steps to pay
If you don’t see a notification alert or if there isn’t a link to your invoice
- Click the ‘My Firm’ button to go to your Practice dashboard.
- Go to ‘My Practice payments and orders’
- Click on the ‘My invoices and orders’ link to open the invoices screen.
- Next, click the red ‘Pay’ button next to the invoice you want to pay and follow the instructions to either pay by credit/debit card, or to download the invoice to pay by BACS.
- You can view (and download) your paid invoices from the ‘Paid Invoices’ tab on the Orders and Payments page.
If you experience any problems making a payment, please contact the Membership team.
Please note: all members will receive a 90 day grace period for payments to be made, from the beginning of the member year (1 June for individual memberships; 1 January for Registered Practice memberships). If after this time no payment has been made, as per the Code of Conduct your membership with the LI will be automatically cancelled and your details removed from the LI Member Directory.