Ways to pay your LI membership
You can pay your individual LI membership in several ways:
- Direct Debit
- Credit / Debit card
- BACS (invoice)
Paying by Direct Debit
First, you will need to set up a Direct Debit (read more about this here). You can elect to pay in 1, 4 or 12 instalments. The Membership team will advise when your Direct Debit has been set up.
Instalments will be taken from your account on or after the 10th of the month, at the frequency you have set.
Paying by credit/debit card or BACS
You can download invoices to pay by BACS, or pay online by credit/debit card via our secure payment process on My LI Dashboard.
Note: If you are paying by BACS, please provide the payment information (invoice number) which is shown on your invoice as this will ensure faster processing by LI Finance.
- Log in to your LI Dashboard
- If you see a red notification alert when you log in, open it and click on ‘View’ to go to your invoice
- Click the ‘Pay’ button next to your invoice and follow the steps to make your payment.
If you don’t see a notification alert or if there isn’t a link to your invoice:
- Scroll down the page to ‘My orders and payments’:
- Click on the ‘My invoices and orders’ link to open the invoices screen.
- Next, click the red ‘Pay’ button next to the invoice you want to pay and follow the instructions to either pay by credit/debit card, or to download the invoice to pay by BACS.
- If you are paying by BACS, please provide the payment information (invoice number) which is shown on your invoice as this will ensure faster processing by LI Finance.
- You can view (and download) your paid invoices from the ‘Paid Invoices’ tab on the Orders and Payments page.
- If you experience any problems making a payment, please contact the Membership team.
Please note: all members will receive a 90 day grace period for payments to be made, from the beginning of the member year (1 June for individual memberships; 1 January for Registered Practice memberships). If after this time no payment has been made, as per the Code of Conduct your membership with the LI will be automatically cancelled and your details removed from the LI Member Directory.