Tim O’Hare Associates to run third annual event.
SoilsCon 2017 will take place on Wednesday 18 October in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
The third soils conference to be organised by soil scientist and landscape consultant Tim O’Hare, the event is aimed at landscape architects, contractors, garden designers, developers, topsoil manufacturers and other industry professionals. Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Tim O’Hare, principal, Tim O’Hare Associates
- Tim White, senior associate, Tim O’Hare Associates
- Carol Devos, CEO, TerraCottem
- Martin Gammie, managing director, Consulting with Trees
- Dr Louisa Robinson-Boyer, head of research and development, PlantWorks
Subjects will include:
- Soil management practice on greenfield sites – North West Cambridge case study
- The beneficial use of new-generation soil conditioning technology to improve soil performance
- Thinking outside the tree pit – what sustainable urban tree planting really looks like
- The role of mycorrhizal fungi in facilitating water and nutrient uptake.
The conference will include a soil surgery, at which members of the Tim O’Hare Associates team will be available to help delegates with specific soil issues.
For more information email email@example.com or call 01491 822653.