Two of the LI’s biggest digital projects, the new LI directory and the My.LI Dashboard, are now ready to use
Over the past few months, the LI team has been making changes to our digital systems. Two of the biggest projects, the new LI directory and the My.LI dashboard, are now ready to use.
The My LI Dashboard will replace the current members’ area from February 2019.
New LI Directory
We’ve redesigned the LI member directory to better showcase our members and registered practices. Search over 5,500 members and firms worldwide:
- Search for practices by name and location (country, city, postcode)
- Search for members by name, location (country, city) and membership grade
- Send direct messages to members who have given permission to be contacted (you’ll need to be logged in to see this option)
- Confirm whether an individual or registered practice is a current member of the LI
We’ll be adding more search options over the coming months. Use the contact form on the new dashboard to let us know what else you’d like to see!
Have questions? Read our LI directory FAQ.
How to find the new directory
Click the ‘Directory’ link at the top right of the screen to find the new member directory.
New My.LI dashboard
The My.LI dashboard reimagines the existing LI members’ area. Your go-to resource for everything LI-related, it will replace the members’ area from February 2019. Log in with your current members’ area credentials to:
- Find quick links to important member-only information and resources
- Manage your details, LI directory listing and (for registered practices) case studies
- Update your regional branch and other preferences
- See your committees and volunteering history
- Review your membership and view invoices and receipts
- See information about your individual membership and practice registration
Members are invited to test the dashboard and directory, give feedback, and update their practice and personal directory listings.
How to find the My.LI dashboard
Go to my.landscapeinstitute.org and log in using your LI members’ area credentials. (These will be the email that the LI uses to contact you, and your password. If you can’t remember your password, you can easily reset it using the ‘Forgot your password’ link on that page).
Have questions? Read our My.LI dashboard FAQ.
As well as quick links to member-only content and useful information such as FAQs, here are some the things to try out:
- My profile > My details, addresses and LI directory listing. Update your contact details and the information you want shown on your individual LI directory listing.
- My profile > view my LI member directory listing. See what your LI directory listing looks like.
- Engage with the LI > Find a member or firm in the LI member directory. Search the new LI directory.
- Engage with the LI > My LI Branches. Update your primary and secondary branches.
- Engage with the LI > My groups, committees and volunteering. See your current working groups, committees and volunteering with the LI. (Note: We are still updating some of this information, so don’t worry if something is missing!)
- My orders and payments > My Invoices and orders. See your recent payment history and pay or download invoices.
Send us feedback
We’d love to hear your suggestions for changes or future features for the dashboard or directory. To send feedback:
- Click on the ‘Send feedback’ link at the top of the page in the dashboard.
- Then select the ‘Feedback’ option to send your feedback to the LI’s online team.