Give your feedback â€“ and you could win Â£100 in book vouchers
Don't miss your chance to have your say in the annual communications survey. All LI members are invited to send in their views of the Institute’s print and digital communications.
Feedback from members is invaluable in helping develop the LI’s journal and online communications. In response to comments in last year's survey, the LI made a number of changes, including:
– adding more technical articles and legal updates to the blogs section of the website
– encouraging smaller practices to send in their projects to include in the news
– adding the date on the fortnightly Update newsletter and article archive
– improving publicity for events with new email bulletins
– starting work on new websites for branches and devolved nations
– reviewing website navigation and the members' area function
– giving Talking Landscape a makeover
– planning members' mailings more carefully to avoid email overload
– relaunching Vista. The first new edition will be published after Easter and future editions will be included with the quarterly mailing of the Journal.
The survey should take about 15 minutes to complete and will close on 17 April 2015.
Click here to fill in the survey.