The LI has congratulated and welcomed the next generation of trustees and council members to lead our organisation in the coming years, as well as a new Convenor for the LI College of Fellows
On 1 July 2021, the Landscape Institute (LI) will welcome 11 new members to its Board of Trustees and Advisory Council, as well as a new convenor for its College of Fellows.
After urging members to make 2021 a record year for votes, the LI were delighted to see over 1,000 ballots returned – a turnout of 22.7%. See the full results here.
Click the links below to see the successful candidates’ statements.
- Brodie McAllister FLI, elected with 514 votes (52.6%)
- Noel Farrer FLI, elected with 367 votes (39.5%)
- Dr Keren Jones CMLI, elected unopposed
- Mathew Haslam CMLI, elected unopposed
Advisory Council ordinary members
- Nicola Phillips CMLI, elected with 480 votes (57.3%)
- Nathan James Edwards CMLI, elected with 378 votes (45.2%)
- Diana Ispas CMLI, elected with 375 votes (44.8%)
- Charlotte Cottingham CMLI, elected with 360 votes (43.0%)
- Wing Lai CMLI, elected with 359 votes (42.9%)
- Michele Lavelle CMLI, elected with 351 votes (41.9%)
- Matthew Bradbury FLI, elected with 343 votes (41.0%)
College of Fellows Convenor
This year, the LI College of Fellows election took place alongside the main LI Elections. Every Fellow of the Landscape Institute (FLI) had the opportunity to vote in a new convenor for the LI College of Fellows. 75 out of 150 ballots were returned.
Congratulations to the successful candidate:
- Adam White FLI PPLI, elected with 42 votes (56%)
For more information on the LI elections, visit the elections FAQ.