On 29th April the LI Awards 2021 entries has opened for submission, welcoming everyone from the sector to submit their projects. The Landscape Institute is delighted to share some recent updates.
This year the Landscape and Parks Management Award has become an Open Category, welcoming any individual, organisation, employer, government, university or combination of groups to enter. It celebrates excellence in the management of existing landscapes, including parks. Green Flag Award has also joined the LI Awards for the first time, sponsoring the Landscape and Parks Management Category, in line with their 25th year anniversary.
Building With Nature National Award has widened its entries, welcoming residential, commercial and community infrastructure schemes which have secured Building with Nature Accreditation, including Design Award and Full Award winners. Entrants can showcase how they have secured high-quality green infrastructure features at every stage of development: from planning, design, and implementation, through to management, maintenance, and monitoring.
The Awards 2021 entries will close on 8th July, the finalists will be announced in September and the winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony in November (hosted by James Wong, TV presenter), celebrating the brightest and the best from the sector.
The Awards Ceremony, registrations will open soon! Keep an eye out for more updates.
With thanks to our headline sponsor for the LI Awards 2021: Hardscape
To find out more visit: https://awards.landscapeinstitute.org/
The full list of the awards categories:
- Building with Nature National Award 2021 – Sponsored by Building With Nature
- Landscape Innovation Award – Sponsored by Selux
- Partnership and Collaboration Award – Sponsored by BALI
- The Dame Sylvia Crowe International Award – Sponsored by Polypipe
- Excellence in Community Engagement – Sponsored by Ground Control
- Excellence in Flood and Water Management – Sponsored by Marshall’s
- Excellence in Heritage and Culture – Sponsored by Firestarter
- Excellence in Horticulture and Planting Design – Sponsored by Tilhill
- Landscape and Parks Management – Sponsored by Green Flag Award
- Excellence in Landscape Construction
- Excellence in Landscape Design – Sponsored by AG
- Excellence in Landscape Planning and Assessment – Sponsored by McParland Finn
- Excellence in Masterplanning and Urban Design
- Excellence in Place Regeneration – Sponsored by Hardscape
- Excellence in Public Health and Wellbeing – Sponsored by Greentech
- Excellence in Sustainable Infrastructure – Sponsored by GreenBlue Urban
- Excellence in Biodiversity Conservation and Encasement – Sponsored by Wildflower Turf
- Excellence in Tackling Climate Change – Sponsored by Vestre
- Excellence in Small Landscape and Garden Design – Sponsored by WoodblocX
- Excellence in Visualisation and Digital Practice
- Landscape Legacy Award
- Student Dissertation
- Student Portfolio
- New Landscape Professional
- Entry registrations– 29 April – 8 July 2021
- Awards judging – August – September 2021
- Finalists announced – September 2021
- Winners announced at the LI Awards ceremony – 25 November 2021
Enter your work to be recognised for your outstanding achievements in landscape – or get involved by sponsoring an award.