Five teams shortlisted in Natural History Museum competition
The five are (with the lead consultant listed first):
* BIG (Bjarke Ingels Group) with Martha Schwartz Partners
* Grant Associates with Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
* Niall McLaughlin Architects with Kim Wilkie
* Land Use Consultants (LUC) with Design Engine
* Stanton Williams Architects with Bradley-Hole Schoenaich Landscape Architects.
The competition was organised by Malcolm Reading Consultants. Second-stage submissions are due towards the end of January 2014. The winning team is expected to be announced in February 2014, following a public exhibition of the entries.