Directory of Registered Practices now online
The Landscape Institute Directory of Registered Practices is designed:
- To reassure clients that they are dealing with a committed professional
- To match potential clients with the right practitioner (based on the information held on each practice)
- To encourage excellence in professional practice
Registration offers clients a high level of confidence and consumer protection. The Institute is a trusted guide and mark of quality control for anyone seeking to engage a consultant, and a potential source of redress in case of disputes.
All registered practices:
- Hold professional indemnity insurance in accordance with prevailing regulations
- Adhere to the Landscape Institute’s Code of Conduct
- Comply with Landscape Institute CPD regulations
- Employ one or more Chartered Member who holds full managerial and technical responsibility for the landscape work of the practice or department.
The 2010 online Directory demonstrates the range of practitioners clients can work with and is an aid for leaders in local and national government and other public bodies in fulfilling their public duties.