Applications for the College of Fellows Chair Election will open on Monday 30 July
Applications for the LI College of Fellows Chair Election will open next Monday (30 July). We are looking for a leader in the profession to represent the College, help shape the future of the LI, and champion the landscape profession.
Are you interested in standing?
Before applying, please review the following documents:
- LI College of Fellow Chair – Role description
- LI Corporate Strategy 2018-2023
- LI Business Plan 2018-19 (member access required)
Then submit a written candidate statement of no more than 750 words outlining how you would support the LI’s Corporate Strategy, with particular reference to our three key goals:
- Inclusive Growth
Please submit applications to by 11.59pm on Friday 17 August.
All candidates should note the following dates:
- 14-15 September – #LIAwards2018 judging
- 1-2 November – LI College of Fellows event with annual Jellicoe lecture, Board and Council Strategy sessions