Tell the story of your project and help us inspire the next generation
Later this year, the LI will launch an exciting new campaign to build our relationship with a younger audience. We will develop our digital channels, with changes and additions to our social platforms, and launch a number of new projects.
To support the work that we’re doing, we’d love for you to send us your images, videos, and other resources for our #ChooseLandscape content bank.
We’re after visuals to inspire, engage and educate young people, showcasing the range of roles and career paths in landscape. We’re after dynamic and interesting images that show how the landscape profession is caring and nurturing, creative and passionate, and socially and environmentally aware.
What we’re looking for
- Before and after images of projects
- Images that convey the journey and story of a project (including how people are using the space)
- Plans and sketches
- Visuals conveying a ‘day in the life’ of a landscape professional
- Photos and clips from events and award ceremonies
- Anything else you’d like to share!
How to get in touch
- Please download and fill in the #ChooseLandscape visual submissions form (.docx, 122 KB)
- Then please email the form and your visuals to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will carefully review all submissions, seeking those that best fit the brief to appear across our channels. We appreciate all of your submissions, however, and will keep everything on file – so your submission may appear later on.
The Landscape Institute team