Organised by the Ecosystems Knowledge Network, the Natural Capital Investment Conference 2018 will identify the best ways of securing much-needed investment in the UK’s natural environment.
The conference is aimed at:
- land owners and managers
- local and regional environmental initiatives
- impact investors and organisations in the financial services sector
- infrastructure businesses
- local authorities
- public agencies and government bodies
- environmental and natural resource consultants
The event programme includes such strands as:
- why invest in natural capital?
- asset opportunities
- frameworks for investment
- how to pioneer
- Investment Innovation Showcase
Read more at ecosystemsknowledge.net.
|Event date and time|
Thursday 1 March 2018, 9am-5pm
The British Library, London