- Registration open from 10:00am
- Welcome – 10:20am
- AGM and LISE branch committee election – 10:30-11:00am
All Corporate Members (being CMLIs, Fellows, Licentiate and Academic members) are eligible to vote on agenda items at the AGM. Retired, Affiliate, Student and Supporter members of LI are welcome to attend and speak at the meeting but are not eligible to vote.
Spring talk, garden tour and lunch
Sponsored by Tobermore
Cost: £10 (including fees and VAT). Discounts for children aged 5-16; free for children under 5
LI South East, in association with Tobermore, invite you to stay on after the AGM to hear from Alistair Bayford (Operations Director at Idverde) and LI Chief Executive Dan Cook, followed by lunch and a guided tour of the RHS Wisley Gardens by Ben Brace (Horticultural Manager at RHS Wisley).
- Introductions, Tobermore – 11:15am
- Alistair Bayford, Landscape Design and Delivery – 11:20am
- Dan Cook, LI90 Celebrations – 12:00pm
- Lunch – 12:30-1:15pm
- Guided tour of the Gardens with Ben Brance – 1:30pm
- Free time – 2:30pm onwards
|Event date and time||
Saturday 27 April 2019, 10:30am onwards